LIGHTWEIGHT SPECIAL FORCES HEADGEAR
Full-Cut Ballistic Helmets
Comfortable and adaptable, this helmet is the cutting edge of ballistic helmet technology
Made with the needs of the modern soldier and law enforcement in mind. The robust shell, ergonomic design, adjustable suspension and padding system, as well as accessory-compatibility.
- NIJ Level IIIA with Above The Ear or High Cut Design.
- Protection Against:
9mm FMJ , 124gr
.44 MAG SJHP, 240gr
- Shell is made out of Aramid with maximum durability.
- Significant weight savings.
- Injection Molded Side Rails. Accessory rail connectors provide attachment points for quick attach or release, such as flashlights,camera ,visor…etc.
- Re-positionable Slow Rebound Memory Foam Padding
- Adjustable suspender straps and chin/neck pad for best fitting
- Loop panels around, provide extra place to unique your helmet with patch attachment.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Offers The Ideal Ballistic Helmets For Law Enforcement, Military, and Private Security Contractors.
- NIJ STD 0106.01
- Level IIIA: 9mm, 44 Mag. & .357 SIG
- NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP V50: 990 m/s (3,250 ft/s)
- DTSU 8835:2019
- Class 1A: 9mm Makarov, Stechkin
- Use trauma pad to reduce BFD <44mm
There are no reviews yet.